Shop Spotlight: Creative Ewe April 01, 2017 15:00
Shop Spotlight: Creative Ewe
Ewe won’t want to miss the fun and surprises all weekend long at Creative Ewe during the LA Yarn Crawl! And with our extended hours, you have plenty of time to check out our flock of shear delights!
Yarn Crawl Hours
• Thursday, April 6. 9:00am – 7:00pm
• Friday, April 7. 9:00am – 7:00pm
• Saturday, April 8. 9:00am – 7:00pm
• Sunday, April 9. 9:00am – 6:00pm
Ewe-nique Events All Weekend Long
• On Thursday, we’ll be releasing exclusive new Creative Ewe products during the crawl that will make your heart bleat a little faster! Quantities are limited so be sure to show up on opening day of crawl for the best selection!
• The pig and the sheep are together again, as Oink Pigments returns to Creative Ewe for another amazing trunk show! You’ll squeal when you see Oink’s unique and delightful colorways.
• Take a visit to the garden—Zen Yarn Garden, that is—for an amazing trunk show filled with Zen’s spectacular yarns. Come see their luxurious yarns and gorgeous samples during a trunk show that will fill you with inspiration.
• Check out two great yarn stores in one location as the Yarnover Truck visits Creative Ewe! With a truckload of beautiful yarns and more, you won’t want to miss them!
• Meet the makers behind the squish! Dyers from Oink Pigments will be at Creative Ewe on Sunday to tell you more about their pigtacular yarns!
We also have a couple other surprises hidden up our fleece, so keep your eye on www.creativeewe.co for our latest LA Yarn Crawl news and information.
Where to Park:
Parking is available in our lot, on the street in front on Sierra Hwy and on Sierra Cross; the small street next to our lot.
Creative Ewe Studios is a cozy knit and sewing studio located in the Santa Clarita Valley. You will find inspiration, education and an understanding of your need for yarn and fabric here.
We recognize that we are off the beaten path, this is why we have made it our mission to make our Studio “worth the drive.” Since many of our clients come from as far away as Calabasas and Culver City, I think that we’ve achieved our goal.
Where to Eat:
Backwoods Inn for great steaks and seafood!
La Piccola Tratoria for the best Italian food!
Find Us At: