Shop Spotlight - The Little Knittery April 03, 2017 11:00
Shop Spotlight - The Little Knittery
Thursday, April 6 - 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Debut of Baah Sonoma yarn in an exclusive colorway for LA County Yarn Crawl for The Little Knittery. Kat's Pink!
- Raffle at 6:00 for 2 skeins of Baah Sonoma in Kats Pink color (a $58 value)
Friday, April 7 - 10:00am to 8:30pm
- Meet Karen Clements of Knit 1 - She will have samples from the book Highland Knits, Knitwear Inspired by the Outlander Series
- At 7:00 we'll raffle a copy of Highland Knits and a skein of Cascade Magnum yarn (A $48 value)
Saturday, April 8 - 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Raffle at 5:00 for a huge Loopy Mango 600 gram skein of Merino No 5 XL in Spicy Hot Pink color. Its AMAZING! ($112.00 value)
Sunday, April 9 - 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Introducing Carnaby Yarn, a beautiful felted roving yarn perfect for arm knitting.
- Raffle for one 1 lb skein of Carnaby Yarn at 5:00 pm ($55.00 value)
Street parking only
Come on by The Little Knittery, a full service yarn shop with a friendly and inspired staff of expert knitters and crocheters who are here to help you when you get stuck! No question is too stupid to ask, we promise! Come by to taste our yummy selection of yarns from all over the world and stay for the company. Make love, make friends, make sweaters.
Where to Eat:
Tacos Villa Corona
Baracoa Cuban Cafe
Bon Vivant Market
Link n Hops
Find Us At: